Thursday, August 6, 2009

timeSQUARE TIME

huhu..yesterday my friends and I went to KL for wasting some not very precious time.. We went to Time Square (decided to buy a jacket for dis autumn, but can't find even 1, haishhhh)
and it was raining like there's no tomorrow. Thank god my friend drove her car and we didn't take KTM, if not we were surely kuyup kapan that day!

Hmm, 1st thing that I realised in TS is that there were so many Arabians shopping, and the interesting part is that most Arabians that I saw, was that the women or the wives wore jubah and burdah (cloth that covers their faces except their eyes), but the husband only wore simple T-shirt and short pants (but under their knees, which is still covers their aurat). Cool right!!

2nd thing is about our surau, which is the place for solah. Whenever I go to surau in a mall, I'll definitely recalled the moment when my friend and I having solah or pray back at Russia. Damn it was hard, with the people staring at us weirdly, the "pak guard" that following us, thinking that we would do something harm towards them (NOT!!), not to mention the places, under the stairs, on the stairs, bench, corridors, inside the fitting room, anywhere... I'm kinda greatful that I live in a country where most of the people are Muslems.. But still, the facilities for solah in Malaysia, not a thumb up for me..

Anywho, I did grab a shirt, and actually both my friends bought a shirt/blouse too..

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me..ek?!

My photo
moscow, Russia
Pelajar perubatan tahun 5, 1st Moscow State Medical University (MSMU), Rusia. Anak jati Negeri Sembilan. Masih lagi belajar dan belajar dan belajar dari kehidupan ni.