Thursday, October 31, 2013

Push & Pull

I watched a K drama few years ago (the one and only K drama I have ever watch), about a couple who kept on rejecting and the next day accept her/him back and then rejected him/her again and I believe 2/3 of the story was about these freaking conflicts. I am actually had a tough time to finish it because it was just a torture and stressful thing to watch. (But then, I manage to watch it twice =P) In short, the drama that I watched was full with as what I call it - push and pull.. Never have I realize I am actually in that kind of situation (at least that is what I feel right now) It's totally crazy when you want it like this today but you want it the other way round the next day. When you receive, you deny it; but when you didn't have it, you crave for it! And maybe this is actually what people call it as "woman's logic"! hahaha... Sigh.. I really wish these stuff end soon because I just can't stand it no
more... just like how I can't stand to watch that K drama!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me..ek?!

My photo
moscow, Russia
Pelajar perubatan tahun 5, 1st Moscow State Medical University (MSMU), Rusia. Anak jati Negeri Sembilan. Masih lagi belajar dan belajar dan belajar dari kehidupan ni.