Saturday, December 22, 2012

homemade cookies


Salam and hi everyone!! Its therapy cycle, and as usual my class is in Rossalima.. Therapy should be one of the killer subject. However, since it's in Rossalima, thus this subject become our "holiday" cycle. And because of this too, I decided to do some few things that bring more benefit (in my case - Moneyyyy!!!) to me instead of just sitting in front of my lappy for doing god knows what! I managed to do some stuff which I had planned before and a few more "projects" under my sleeves.. (tah betul tah tidak ayat tu. .hoho)



p/s Sometime I wonder why I choose medic on the 1st place! huhu~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me..ek?!

My photo
moscow, Russia
Pelajar perubatan tahun 5, 1st Moscow State Medical University (MSMU), Rusia. Anak jati Negeri Sembilan. Masih lagi belajar dan belajar dan belajar dari kehidupan ni.